The CFO Rountable 2017 highlights
Last February 3, 2017 was held the “Chief Financial Officers 2017” international roundtable, in partnership with Oracle, CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre and BNP Paribas. Chaired by Guy Elliott, non-executive director of Royal Dutch Shell and former CFO of Rio Tinto, this event welcomed a prestigious guest, Lord Dick Taverne from the UK House of Lords, to help CFOs anticipate the political and economic consequences of Brexit, and very high-level European CFOs, Tax Leaders and Directors of Privacy to debate the:
- Best practices of the finance department in a new digital age: the worst thing is to deny the change!
- Financial impact of the General Data Protection Regulation entering into force in May 2018
- Blockchain disruption and the future disintermediation of finance
- New usage of data analytics to make better investment decisions
- New BEPS reform and the growing trend for more transparency
- Soft skills required from CFOs to attract financial talent and grow in a complex and uncertain world
Please discover below the pictures and testimonials from our successful 2017 annual event!
WHAT Dii DELEGATES SAY
2017 EXPERT SPEAKERS
Lord Dick Taverne
Guest of honour
UK HOUSE OF LORDS
Group Chief Financial Officer
Former CFO, RIO TINTO
Non-executive Director, former Audit Commitee Chairman
ROYAL DUTCH SHELL
Deputy Chief Financial Officer
THE Dii ROUNDTABLE IS I.D.E.A.L.